Advice & Guidance Consultation
Footprints Advice & Guidance Consultation will help guide you through the often bewildering process following a death. We will take you slowly, step by step, through the processes involved and provide advice and practical support.
- Registration – Births, Deaths & Marriages Registration Office the process explained.
- Who to advise of a death – Sample letters and check-list of who to advise.
- Planning a funeral – Recommendations for suppliers of local Funeral services.
- The Final Tribute – Poems, readings and suggestions.
- Ongoing Support – We’ll be happy to provide support and guidance up to the Funeral Service.
If you need help and support we’re only an email or phone call away. Fees start from £75 for up to three hours with additional time provided at £25 per hour.
Funeral Planning & Management Service
Footprints Funeral Planning & Management Service is a full planning service. We will manage and oversee the various processes required following the death, listen with empathy and understanding and ensure your requirements for a meaningful and befitting final tribute are in place allowing you the time to grieve and be with family and friends free from the additional stress and anxiety that accompanies such processes.
- Registration – Births, Deaths & Marriages Registration Office, the process involved, booking appointment and accompanied visit.
- Who to advise of a death – Complete letters for your signature for banks and other financial institutions, utilities etc to advise of the death.
- Funeral Director – Make and attend appointments, accompanied visits and liaison as required.
- Planning a Funeral – Make recommendations, book appointments and liaise with Funeral Service Suppliers. Poems, readings and music suggestions.
- The Final Tribute – Attend and oversee the Funeral Service and Reception.
- Ongoing Support – We’ll be happy to provide support and guidance up to, during and following the Funeral Service.
Fees vary depending on specific requirements but begin from £350.